Yesterday Afternoon Was The Same Old Thing Just Played Games Chatted Wif Friends On Msn And Managing Class Blog.Well In The Evening My Father Brought Me And My Siblings To My Mum's Staff Bowling League Competition At The Island Bowl In The Singapore Island Country Club. I Went There And Less Than 5mins I Was Bored...So Went To The Cyber Cafe And Played Games But They Don't Have Msn So Can't Login.After Playing For Awhile Followed My Father To Get Ice Cream For Me And My Bro And Sis. I Took A Haagen Dazz Cookies And Cream Bar While My Bro And Sis Had The Haagen Dazz Vanilla And Almond Cup.So After Eating Went To Play Billards Wif My Mum's Colleague Son And Nephew. After Playing 2 Rounds I Went To Use My Mum's Colleague Son Laptop Used Audi All Perfect Hack. =D. I Got x56 Perfect Score was 8,000,00++ While The Rest Of The Other Players Were Like 300k+? And So After Playing Audi For Awhile,The Results Of The Competition Were Announced My Mom Got 2nd Lost By 2 Points To The 1st Though.Anyway My Mum Got The Prize Money And Will Be Buying Me A New Phone Wif The Money.
Ryan
Updated @ 8:58 PM
Profile
Name: Ryan Tan Age: 12 School: Serangoon Garden Secondary Interest: Playing Games 12th November Is My Day =) Once A Yckpian Now A Sgsian =( Remember Best Viewed In Mozilla FireFox! Tag Me If You Wan Me To Link You =D